– Neuronal substrates at the root of perceptive, cognitive and motor functioning
– Experience-driven brain and behavioral plasticity following musical activity over the lifespan
– Links between general and musical cognition and their neuronal substrates
– Cognitive and brain features of musicians with absolute pitch
– Developing musical training regimens that:
- Countervail age-induced cognitive and sensorimotor decline and brain degeneration
- Boost cognitive, sensorimotor and associated brain development in children
Site web du groupe (in prep)
Electrical Neuroimaging of Music Processing in Pianists With and Without True Absolute Pitch.
Steady-state evoked potentials distinguish brain mechanisms of self-paced versus synchronization finger tapping.
Electrical Neuroimaging of Music Processing Reveals Mid-Latency Changes with Level of Musical Expertise.
Impact of major and minor mode on EEG frequency range activities of music processing as a function of expertise.
Faculté de psychologie et sciences de l’éducation
Université de Genève
Haute Ecole de Santé de Genève